Speech & Language Therapy
Speech Therapy helps individuals with disorders in verbal communication and interaction. Speech Therapy is able to help individuals in expressing themselves more efficiently and to be more receptive towards language that is directed at them.
It improves an individual’s ability to have meaningful conversations with others and to be able to convey their thoughts more effectively. Speech development affects an individual’s ability to learn and cope in school, to make friends, and opportunities to be employed.
Our Speech Therapists provide the following services:
For Infants and Premature Babies
- Infant Learning Skills
- Early Language Stimulation Programme
For Children and Youths
- Oromotor Exercises
- Preschool Communication Programme using PECS
- Speech Articulation Therapy, eg PROMPT
- Stuttering Therapy
- Auditory Processing Programme for Central Auditory Processing Disorders
- Literacy and Dyslexia
- Phonological Therapy
- Social Communication Training
- Voice Care
Have a Meaningful Conversation with your Child! Call us at 6487 6008 to Learn More!